Instead of spending days reposting everything I decided to just put it all out there at once….so the continuation of my L3 list….and the beginning of getting back to getting these done!
Hopefully this will encourage you to create one as well. You don’t have to have 100 items, or hell, even 10 items. Write your goals…your dreams….your journeys to take…add to it as you think of new things….and do it. Go. Do. It!
11. Shake hands with a clown. (Really, I am SO over having this fear that I am going to conquer it!) I’ve almost…but still working on it! I did go to the Halloween store and take photos with the hanging creepers so that counts for something!
12. Dress up in the most amazing formal dress, shoes, jewels, etc that I can find and go to a super fancy restaurant for dessert only!
13. Go on a cruise!
14. Hot Air Balloon Ride! I neeeed to do this!
15. Go to a wine tasting (I live in a town with all these wine places…just need to get to it~) DONE! Many many times now LOL!
16. Work on a house with Habitat for Humanity. (I’m hoping to do this maybe this Summer if I’m able)
17. Make a blog and update at least 3 times a week (kinda this for now lol)
18. Dance in the rain….naked. (Yes, I said naked…hey, we all have our oddball wants right LOL)
19. Zip line!
20. Learn to use jumper cables (they scare me for some reason so I need to get past that) I spent most of last year doing this one….so yeah, marked off!
21. Learn to change a tire. (Sadly a lot of people don’t know how…probably a handy thing to know) DONE….tire curse from hell!
22. Learn directions (If someone says North, South, East, or West….I’m lost!) As done as I think it’s going to be. I try….I realllllly do….and thanks to Geocaching and my best friend I’m better at least.
23. Bake a cake from scratch! (coming soon!) DONE! Many times…and cupcakes from scratch (yeah yeah it’s kinda the same but Shhhh!
24. Have a picnic at midnight under the stars with friends. DONE!
25. Plant and grow at least 3 vegetables/herbs. (I have a NOT green thumb so I look forward to this challenge lol) Done…though they didn’t grow much and they died soon thereafter…but hey, I tried!
26. Master the art of graceful walking in high heels, achieved when I can do it with a book on my head. (Seriously, I could do this at 18…what happened!). (Practicing!) DONE! I can rock out in heels again!
27. Spend a full day (ok, 8 hours) exploring my town with my eyes, my heart, and of course my camera. (Do you Really know what awesome spots are in your town?) I have…the town I was in before and the one I’m in now.
28. Do a level 5/5 Geocache
29. Lose 1lb a week until goal is reached (30 lbs). Goal reached long ago and happier and healthier than I was for years!
30. Visit a photography exhibit at a gallery or museum in a large city. DONE…quite a few times in Chicago and ArtPrize in Grand Rapids last year
31. Travel more of Route 66 (I’ve made it to the St Louis area but have Much more to go)
32. Create and send out Geocache travel bugs for some of the awesome people in my Universe and hopefully get others interested in this fun adventure!
33. ______________________ more to come!